Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fanterview: David

David aka Graff
Name: David aka graff

What do you for work in real life?
I’m a hairdresser

What is your favorite food?
That's a tough one as I love all food. I guess if I had to narrow it down I would say extra old cheddar

Favorite movies?
Top movies are Sunset Boulevard, David Lynch’s DUNE, X-men and Thor.

How did you first hear about Missing Worlds Media (MWM) and their first MMO project?
I found it while I was looking at some info on City of Heroes on the MMORPG website.

What would boundaries do you think MWM can push with their first MMO project?
To show the world that superhero games are worth looking into and we are a large group out there with very little content.

What is it that attracts you to the Superhero genre?
So much of life is about being grounded and working hard to achieve your goals, being able to play a super powered being allows you to have fun and to be something a little less reality based.

What is your favorite super power and why?
I have many actually but to keep it short I really loved storm summoning. I had made a fire storm corruptor in CoH and realized how powerful the combo was and also how much fun it was to throw down rain of fire and freezing rain at the same time. Then conjuror up a lightning storm and throw in a tornado.

What do you think defines a hero (or a villain?)
I feel a hero is someone that puts the needs of others to the front and helps to keep order.

Have you witnessed any acts of heroism lately that have inspired you?
I have a friend who works with mentally challenged children and is dealing with their own family issues. Despite the things going on in their life they still go and help these kids on a daily basis.

What kind of content engages you in video games?
I enjoy teaming with others I used to really enjoy task forces alot as we all had a goal. Depending on the groups we all brought something to the  team.

What sort of missions in games do you enjoy the most?
I tend to really like group missions that have a goal and some puzzles to solve for added enjoyment.

What is your favorite quote and why?
“Be good and Misbehave”....... I love that saying as it is playful without being mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment