Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fanterview: Megan

Megan
Megan

Name: Megan

Which country (or Country/State) do you hail from?
Oregon, USA

What do you for work in real life?
I’m currently a full time student and a part time author

What is your favorite food?
I would have to say Japanese yellow curry

Favorite movies/tv shows/books?
Ancient Aliens, Fringe, The Universe, anything science. I love fantasy and sci-fi books.

Any big events in your life this year you want to give a shout out about?
I began working on my second book series, The Hidden Keys.

How did you first hear about Missing Worlds Media (MWM) and their first MMO project?
I’ve been following along with MWM since before the shutdown of CoX.

Why do you think people should support the Kickstarter campaign for MWM’s first MMO project?
I believe that everyone should find a game that they enjoy and want to support. By taking part in the Kickstarter, players are able to know that they helped bring about the game, and not some giant company who will not care about anything aside from the bottom line.

What was your reaction to seeing the KS campaign explode in the first three days?
Lots of surprised blinking, followed by a “well, these ARE former CoX players, of course this would happen!”

Where do you think the campaign is likely to finish at?
*Does her best Dr. Evil impression* At one million dollars!

Any specific tier from the KS you look forward to seeing reached?
Wings and minions with guns.

I know we’ve leaked very little so far about the game, City of Titans, but what are things you’d like to know about?
I would like to know more about the classes, and I would also like to know more about the character creation process.

What will be the first thing you do in Titan City when the game launches?
Spend the next several hours in the costume creator.

What feature are you most excited for in City of Titans?
MINIONS! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Heroes or villains - which is more fun to play?
I personally prefer villains, but I also enjoy playing the anti-hero.

What is your favorite quote and why?
I’d have to say anything said by Dr. Aeon is always good for a favourite quote. There’s just something about the evil genius that I love.

For an actual quote:
Fall seven times and stand up eight” -Japanese proverb

This has always been a life view for me. Even when playing games, no matter how many times I get smacked around, I keep getting back up to try again until I succeed.

In the fight against Bacon and Chocolate who would win?
Pineapple would win.

1 comment: